Greece this summer!

I very excited to announce that I will be going to Greece this summer to teach poetry! We will travel to all the historical sites, and I can't wait to get some new and fresh material. It's been 3 years since I've last been, and every time I go back I learn something new about myself. I have a list of poets I want to talk about, but feel free to leave a comment if you have any suggestions! This who I'm thinking of so far:


1.) Nikos Kazantzaki
2.) Angelos Sikelianos
3.) Takis Papatsonis
4.) George Seferis
5.) Zoe Karelli


6.) Andreas Embiricos
7.) George Sarandaris
8.) Nikos Engonopoulos
9.) Eleni Sikelianos
10.) Olga Broumas


11.) Eleni Fourtouni
12.) Odysseus Elytis
13.) Yannis Ritsos
14.) Sappho
15.) Anne Carson


16.) Constantinos Cavafy
17.) H.D.
18.) Thalia Kitrilakis
19.) Tryfon Tolides
20.) Haris Vlavianos


21.) Miltos Sachtouris
22.) Titos Patrikios
23.) Victoria Theodrou
24.) Rite Mpoumi-Pappas
25.) Melpo Axiote


26.) Lili Bita
27.) Katerina Anghelaki-Rooke
28.) Kiki Dimoula
29.) Jenny Mastoraki
30.) Deno Trakas


31.) Diana Stamatelatos-Theocharis
32.) Hilary Sideris
33.) Minas Savvas
34.) Nicholas Samaras
35.) Andriana Rizos

Comments

THE SHIFTSHAKER said…
Hey Niko! Just found out you followed my blog, which I update rather sporadically. I was trying to add you as a friend in Facebook to deliver my message, but I couldn't find your page. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. And kudos! :)
Andriana Rizos said…
That's amazing!! Congratulations to you!! If there's any work you'd like me to give you, please let me know. Have a wonderful time!

Popular Posts