THANKS! For a SUCCESSFUL Book Release!!!
I just want to thank EVERYONE who made my book release possible! Especially, my publisher Little Red Tree Publishing / Michael Linnard, Ann Bunocore and her talk show "Everyday People," my father Stephan, for helping me with translations and getting the stories right, my brother Elias for the cover photo and inspiration, my mother Debra and sister Tiffany for love and support. Also, to all of my friends and family members who made it, and everyone in between!!! Lastly, to Michael Gutowski for his skills at photography (I can't WAIT to see his photos!!!) It was an amazing night and it was made possible because of all of you!!! Most of all, I have to thank my boyfriend Michael for being amazing during this whole process!!!! You have my heart. xoxo
If you are interested in getting a copy of all the dead goats, then it can be found here!!!
Plus, check out some of these photos from the event!!!
If you are interested in getting a copy of all the dead goats, then it can be found here!!!
Plus, check out some of these photos from the event!!!
And here is one of the 7 bouquets I received!!! So gorgeous! My apartment smells like spring!!
My next poetry reading is scheduled for April 30th at St. Sophia's Church in New London, CT....and more to come!!!
Φιλακία,
Nikoletta Nousiopoulos

Comments